Having expanded audit work and connected services over years, today the firm provides clients with tailor made advisory services on the full spectrum of matters relevant to:
- Tax Law.
- Labour Law.
- Laws regulating activity of Commercial enterprises and no-for-profit organisations.
- Contract Law.
- Land Law.
- Budget Law.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Anti-monopoly Law.
- Property Law and property-related transactions.
- Securities Law.
- Competition Law.
Special mention should be made of the protection of clients’ interests before:
- Tax authorities.
- Currency control authorities.
- Anti-monopoly authorities.
- Other State authorities.
Protection of clients’ interests in Arbitration and Court proceedings is amongst the core competences and successes of the firm.